This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Serbia home of the mentally handicapped?
02-15-2013, 03:16 AM

That is a tough one. If I were to guess I would say it's because NATO took out their entire infrastructure overnight. Imagine what it would be like if every power line, every water pump and every truck stopped working suddenly. Not only that, but they have been damaged so badly they cannot be fixed. How many couldn't get water and power? And for how many years? Building modern infrastructure from scratch is insanely expensive and a logistical nightmare. I would be interested to see the statistics on how many people died or were thrown into poverty as a result of NATO's bombings. Genocide is never a good thing. I have heard they are still racist toward the group that was being killed. Since that minority group is still looked-down upon and we are seen as the ones that 'liberated' that group and wiped out all 'modern life' in the process it is not surprising they hate Americans.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Arrogantelbow729 - 02-15-2013, 03:16 AM
[] - CheckMinus - 02-15-2013 03:16 AM
[] - DiSn3y - 02-15-2013, 03:16 AM
[] - Jovan Jankovic - 02-15-2013, 03:16 AM