This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boyfriend hiding pregnancy from friends?
02-18-2013, 01:32 AM

He probably wants it to be done under his terms. Meaning he has not yet told his friends and he would rather tell his friends first then find out via pics. Just give him time, im sure he still is shocked and since you both are young its a huge thing.. let him know how you feel and suggest to him that he tells his friends or even ask why he hasn't yet told his friends.. all the answers you need to know lies within him so you need to communicate with him and let him know. In terms of not making the relationship status public, now that is a huge sign.

You really need to get to know him more.. i honestly think there is alot about him that you still don't know. I understand that you are pregnant but this all seems very suspicious and i think you should talk to him more and ask him these things. If his answers seem sketchy then end things; if he really values you then he will change his behavior if not then just know that he is not the right man for you. do you really want your kids

please answer my question Smile

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...618AAHrcjH
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kevin - 02-18-2013, 01:32 AM
[] - Bazza - 02-18-2013, 01:32 AM
[] - Suchaki akura - 02-18-2013 01:32 AM
[] - Wonkas - 02-18-2013, 01:32 AM