This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Were the police allowed to do that?
02-20-2013, 10:58 AM
Were the police allowed to do that?
So about a week ago, two of my friends got into a fight. Like, I mean they were straight up punching each other and shit. Anyway, I recorded the whole thing on my phone. A day later, when I went to school and the whole entire school was chasing me for the video because I was the only one who got the video. I had my fone in my hand and was running from the whole school chasing me. All of the sudden this bitch ass teacher snatched my fone out of my hand!!!!!!!! And then the bell rang and I was forced to go to class. A few min later I was called to the office and the police were there!!!! They had my fone. They began interrogating me and told me I'm not in trouble(which was bullshit because in the end I still got suspended for no fucking reason). Anyways, so the police guy had my fone, and asked me "is this your phone?" I told him "yes." Then they forced me to give me them my passcode to my fone (because I have an iPhone). They forced me!!!!! So after that, they looked through my WHOLE ENTIRE PHONE!!!! My photos, my messages, my Facebook, my twitter, Instagram, FUCKING EVERYTHING!!!! Ugh! But my question is, are they allowed to do that? I'm only 13. Aren't they supposed to have a warrant or at least ask my parents before they go through all my stuff?!?!?!??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Were the police allowed to do that? - Emma Wolfe - 02-20-2013 10:58 AM
[] - Joey - 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM
[] - KeepOnLoving - 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM
[] - Swat Member - 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM
[] - livelydrum681 - 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM
[] - Isola - 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM
[] - raspyhill022 - 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM
[] - Maaaad - 02-20-2013, 11:06 AM