This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone please explain to me why women treated like sex objects by a lot of men (I have done a test here)?
02-21-2013, 05:18 PM
Can someone please explain to me why women treated like sex objects by a lot of men (I have done a test here)?
I am not trying to sound disrespectful to women since I have a high respect for women. But today I was with a friend of mine and she found this page on facebook called add me. She went and left a comment on the page that said "people should just add me because I am looking for more friends." Within about 5 no more then 10 minutes she had about 25-30 friend requests mostly from dudes with about 2 ladies who added her. Keep in mind most of my friends think she is hot.

She adds these people and within the next 5 minutes I kid you not a large bunch of them started randomly commenting on all her photos and statuses saying how sexy she looked and some of them even said she had big double D's. I don't really need more friends she was just doing this to look for some more online people to chat up. But I did a test and posted a similar message that read "looking for some friends to chat with so you should add me."

But within a 20 minute period I got like only 5 requests and none of the people who added me said a word about my pictures so I deleted them after my little test was done. I noticed how women get treated like sex objects in the world by a lot of men. I know not all men react the same about women and me being gay I don't like women in that kind of way and she knows this but why do guys do that? If a women posts that she wants more friends she gets like 30 adds and comments. If a guy said he wants more friends he is lucky to even get 5. Why is that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Can someone please explain to me why women treated like sex objects by a lot of men (I have done a test here)? - Andre - 02-21-2013 05:18 PM
[] - Yang Cheng - 02-21-2013, 05:26 PM
[] - V e r aâ„¢ - 02-21-2013, 05:26 PM