This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Filing taxes and finally moving out of my gf house?
02-28-2013, 12:34 AM
Filing taxes and finally moving out of my gf house?
Well I have been living with my girlfriend for about 6 years, and I'm tired of her! My tax return form just came in the mail, and I'm planning to move out with it when shes at work. I'm just tired of trying to be controlled and told what to do all the time! Not only that but I'm just not in love with her anymore! She says I owe her money but its my whole tax return check! I'm not going to let her have any of it! She has a job that pay over 100,000 a year! And I only make 30,000 a year! If I give her my tax return what I'm going to live off of? I feel bad about doing this but I have to survive! We have no kids together so its easier for me to walk away. I have been trying to get away from her for a full year now here is my chance and she wants me to pay her back right away. I can't though I have to move and she knows I'm moving. Like she needs that money, I need it more then she does! I feel so bad about taking the money I owe her and running with it. But If I don't... I would stuck there longer with someone I don't love anymore. I want to pay her but on my own time, When I'm on my feet.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Filing taxes and finally moving out of my gf house? - Boguard - 02-28-2013 12:34 AM
[] - H A E - 02-28-2013, 12:40 AM
[] - Maxi - 02-28-2013, 12:45 AM
[] - Joseph Gamble - 02-28-2013, 12:50 AM
[] - Sondra - 02-28-2013, 12:54 AM