This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get her attention without annoying her!!!!!!!?
02-28-2013, 03:11 AM

Howdy,

I have been/was in a similar situation last semester. Stunning babe in one of my classes, instant crush "love at first sight" moment. I knew nothing about her but got this feeling like we were compatible; however as life has it, we could never find the time to talk to one another. Something always would come up. Well like you I one day sent her a message via email just to introduce myself. Same thing she didn't respond. I was pretty upset and thought of sending another message but more details or ask to talk to her after class.

That's when a friend told me, she had already given me an answer. By her not replying was a sign to say she's not interested. If she liked me she would have said something back.

Now that is just my story and that was my situation. Your situation is different than mine but similar (I'm guessing). I'm sorry to inform you but she probably isn't interested you should more than likely let this one go but learn from this experience!

So you may not have been able to talk to this girl but you may meet your future gf/wife tomorrow; all things lead you to where you are supposed to go. Perhaps this girl is the right person but not the right time for you guys to be together. If its meant to be then its meant to be.

Now when you are deciding on whether or not you should contact her again let your gut decide. Do you honestly think that by messaging her, that things will improve? Or do you feel that you should let her go? Be sure to take some time and be honest with yourself. Whatever your gut says is the right answer.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Ashley - 02-28-2013, 03:11 AM
[] - Tony - 02-28-2013 03:11 AM
[] - D.L. - 02-28-2013, 03:11 AM
[] - HD B - 02-28-2013, 03:11 AM