This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get rid of my guilt for not joining the army?
02-28-2013, 05:02 AM
How can i get rid of my guilt for not joining the army?
So i was watching the recruit and ranger training and i always here people talking about their experiences. I dotn have any friends here so i was thinking to get out and experience something new id join the army. Then i figured out you had a 4-5 year contract and i really didnt want to stay for that long. Also i talked to my mom about it and she didnt allow it. Also sometimes people come back with problems and cant get any help. I feel like after the first year it'd just be counting down to when i get to leave .

So ultimately i decided not to join. But whenever i see my my facebook frineds who are in the army post stuff theyre doing and saying how happy they are they got through training i get a little jealous and feel guilty. like one day someones gonna talk down to me because i didnt join the army.

How can i get over this guilt? I also feel like its peer pressure in my own mind now forcing me to join the army. Any tips on getting past it
@dan yes she said i could do it but if i wanted to i would. Also im worried that alot of the soldiers will be A$$es like you

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can i get rid of my guilt for not joining the army? - CCP - 02-28-2013 05:02 AM
[] - Random - 02-28-2013, 05:06 AM
[] - jed - 02-28-2013, 05:07 AM
[] - dan h - 02-28-2013, 05:10 AM