This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my best friends back?
02-28-2013, 07:28 AM

Okay, first off, you. You can jeopardize your health because of a misunderstanding or fight between your friends or anybody for that matter. You can't let anything get to you. The world is a cruel place and if you let every little thing get to you, you'll eventually break. And that is not what you want - even if you think so right now. If there's one thing you need to understand about friendship is that you can be on the verge of being strangers and practically be sisters the next day. Things come between friends all of the time, but you eventually work through it. Always. Don't lose hope and don't stress about it. If things don't work out, that's the way things are going to be. And maybe that would be for the best, you don't need people in your life who make you feel the way you do now. Nobody deserves to feel hated or betrayed, no matter what they have done in the past. Keep your head up and go get some comfort food.

Secondly, Tina. You MUST tell her that you may have called her bad names before. If she knows you have then she knows you're lying and that there is going to slowly destroy your friendship. If you tell her the truth and explain that you were mad when calling her bad names, everything should be fine. But do not, I repeat, DO NOT use being mad as an excuse. Just apologize and say you know it was wrong and tell her that you don't expect her to forgive you but you are genuinely sorry.

Thirdly, Linda. Maybe she has little time to get ready before her family needs her. Or maybe she's having cramps or something, I don't know. You don't either, it could be anything. But assuming it's because of something you've done is the wrong way to go about it. Ignore the posts on twitter, they could be indirect and not even meant for you, unless you're tagged that is. Try getting more details as to what's going on and why she feels insecure and comfort her. The only thing you can do is be there for her. Even if she doesn't want you to be right now.

Long story short, talk to them the next time you see them - not over text. Things are more likely to be resolved this way rather than through texts and tweets. Good luck and I hope you feel better! Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to get my best friends back? - Someone - 02-28-2013, 07:11 AM
[] - Revliun Studiosâ„¢ - 02-28-2013, 07:18 AM
[] - Sean - 02-28-2013, 07:26 AM
[] - Kaitlin - 02-28-2013 07:28 AM