This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should i do ( i really need help)?
02-28-2013, 08:54 AM
What should i do ( i really need help)?
My life keeps getting worse and I'm losing hope at anything. I graduated high school in 2011 and since then I haven't worked only at Target for only a week which has been horrible. The people there rushed me at being a cashier my co workers never helped me and always made me feel awful and stupid at my job I have bad social anxiety so it just made things worse. I eventually quit because working there made me hate myself more everyday and people their were already talking about me. Since November 2012 I can't get another job because of the fear of this happening again I applied two more places but they never got back to me which I'm happy. My mom keeps pressuring me to get a job and tells everybody I ain't worth anything and makes me feel like crap everyday my family also makes me feel like crap they talk bad about me and say how much a screw up I am. My mom also says I'm useless because she can't get money from taxes and can't claim me since I didn't go to school all year which I don't want to go right now. I want to get a job at this health place/gym opening up in the summer since I like working out but it's too long the wait and I'm getting pressure to get a job now. I have goals I want to complete but I just feel so alone and lost I have no one to talk to I have no friends and the friends I used to have just used me and would also treat me like crap. One goal I have is to talk to this girl I like from high school who I can't stop thinking about and I know she's a person I can get along with since we both have a lot in common after seeing her facebook we have a lot more in common but I don't want to start talking to her until my life is situated I wish me and her were friends since I really need a friend right now. I'm 20 years old and I've never been out on a date since I'm shy and most girls always would make fun of me and never give a chance. I really want to ask my crush out but can't since my life is disappointing since I don't have money. I'm not a bad looking guy for what I've been told but people don't give me a chance at all I really want to feel happy in life and to earn money and to take my crush out on a date and get to know her more I feel like I can have a conversation with her since we like the same things. My goal is next year on Valentines Day 2014 is to be with my crush already in a relationship and to have a job where I'm happy at saving up money for what I want to do with my life. But I just feel like I'll never get to these dreams since my life keeps getting worse everyday and no one gives me a chance I fear I'll never get a chance with her or she'll reject me and judge me like everyone else and not give me a chance. I need help I feel hopeless. Sorry this is long but I need help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What should i do ( i really need help)? - Red Arrow - 02-28-2013 08:54 AM
[] - Cleo12 - 02-28-2013, 09:02 AM