This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you keep reading? (This is only a little part of the story)?
10-12-2012, 11:07 AM
Would you keep reading? (This is only a little part of the story)?
EARTH USED TO BE a pretty good place to live. Well, as good as you could get with gossiping teenagers, social media wreaking havoc, and phone companies trying to outsell each other.
Until December 22nd 2012, when the world ended.
No, there wasn’t a huge fire at all corners of the globe, and the world didn’t freeze over, but it still ended.
You see, there was this group that worked for the US Government, and up until then, they’d been researching psychic activity all over the universe. You know, people who could see the future, read minds and all that jazz. This group was called the Sciens, which was Latin meaning “the knowing”. They were ruled by a man named Dr. Tarran Cavallon, a man who was so cruel you did what he wanted because you were afraid he would kill you. He had been working for the government since he was barely a teenager. He was ancient. Almost everyone that worked in the HQ feared him.
You’re probably wondering exactly how it is that I know all of this.
Let me take you back to the night the psychics found me.

Okay, so let me know if you would keep reading this! (P.S, it's going to be on wattpad. My username is HeartofBlood12 and the story is called "THREE TIMES TO DIE" if you ever want to read it. It's not on yet tho)

Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Would you keep reading? (This is only a little part of the story)? - Crysta - 10-12-2012 11:07 AM
[] - The Write Brain - 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM
[] - Pancho - 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM
[] - Kimi - 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM
[] - poldi - 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM
[] - Chyckyluck - 10-12-2012, 11:15 AM