This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please, please please answer..... I will answer yours and 10 pts.?
02-28-2013, 03:04 PM

I dont even try to ask questions this long on here anymore... No one ever answers them lol. Anyways, this kid might just be a really nice friend. He might not actually like you, but at the same time, he might. You really need to find out what his feelings are, or else you're just going to walk around wondering, "what if...?" That's what I use to do all the time. There'd be a really cute girl that I'd want to talk to and try to get a number from or something, but I would always chicken out and would never know how it would've went, and if she would've been interested. If you don't want to be like really direct about it or anything, just hint about it on Facebook or whatever you two talk through. Kind of indirectly try to see if he likes you with your messages if that makes sense. I'd personally just straight up ask like, "could you see yourself being with someone like me?" if I was in your position. I've learned from my shyness that it's just so pointless and stupid to live life influenced by being shy. Life is way too short to live caring what everyone thinks. You absolutely have to live your life how YOU want to, or you won't be near as happy. I'm still kind of shy, but NO WHERE near as much as I was before.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kien - 02-28-2013 03:04 PM