This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can i get big on youtube as a gamer?
02-28-2013, 03:49 PM

These are some things you can do but it will not guarantee anything. They will help but getting really popular has a lot to do with luck and how interesting your content is.

1. Get an HD capture card - This is almost a necessity. It will add professional quality and will make it a lot more interesting for the viewers rather than just filming the screen with a camera.

2. Make a channel intro (less than 15 second clip preceding each video and showing the best of your channel) - Again adding professional quality and making it seem like a T.V. show.

3. Get good at the games you showcase - People would rather watch a good player than a bad player (unless you're REALLY bad in which case it makes it funny).

4. Make reviews - Gets more views to the channel.

5. Live Commentary - makes it more interesting and adds something new (my next point) to your series.

6. Do something different and unique - Make people want to watch your videos because only you do that (such as commentary, tips, and/or tricks). Adding commentary will add your personality to your gameplay.

7. Update often - Add a video at least once a week.

Like I said before, this will not make you famous, but it will raise your chances.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - OH gumdrops - 02-28-2013, 03:47 PM
[] - Henry - 02-28-2013 03:49 PM