This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I confront my rapist?
03-01-2013, 09:25 AM
How do I confront my rapist?
I need some advice and fast because, believe it or not, all the rape advice websites were useless and I couldn't find any useful forum or chat room.

Here is the situation. I was raped a year and a half ago and it destroyed me. The day after I took an overdose have suffered constant nightmares, flashbacks ect. Went to the police but 8 months later and they put me through 3 hours of intense questioning only to tell me they couldn't persue because of a lack of evidence and leave me traumatised as I had to drag up every last detail. Stuff that I had buried and not thought about.

3 days ago I found him on facebook. I found some messages he had sent me in an archive folder I didn't know existed. I finally have my chance to confront him and tell him what he did to me and how it affected not only me but my family too. I have absolutely no idea how to go about it though. Im not even sure what to say. Should I just start by saying hi? Or should I just jump straight in. I dont know if I want him to respond once I've told him what he did but I want to make sure he has seen it and knows the hell he has put me through. Sorry if this makes little sense and some spellings are probably off but Im obviously rather upset and would appreciate ANY help/advice!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I confront my rapist? - anon0915 - 03-01-2013 09:25 AM
[] - Victoria - 03-01-2013, 09:30 AM
[] - Joshua - 03-01-2013, 09:36 AM
[] - Ginny Jin - 03-01-2013, 09:38 AM
[] - . - 03-01-2013, 09:44 AM
[] - Daniel - 03-01-2013, 09:50 AM