This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Learning Spanish, Any tips?
03-02-2013, 07:27 AM

I learnt Spanish partially from school for 3 years and then went on to teach myself! I would say that I learnt Spanish so much better with my self-study method which was communicating with Spanish native speakers online; I suggest Twitter, Facebook etc. And I listen to Spanish music a lot like everyday and have a dictionary handy to look up for words that I encounter from the songs I listen to. I think Spanish dramas or shows with English subtitles will definetly help but I don't think they were that much helpful to me. Personally, I find learning a language requires patience, determination and commitment. I think communication is the key element here; speaking the language either face-to-face or online and I know this may sound lame but you can always dish in random spanish words when speaking to your friends or siblings and I find their reaction really hilarious but oh well!! xD For example; I am so happy today! Fue geníal!! I would also recommend downloading some apps because they're quite helpful. It took me quite a while to reach Spanish conversational level and it was due to my 2.5 years of hard work and determination!
A hilarious spanish show I would recommend is 'Buenafuente'! xD And my fave Spanish singer is 'ALEX UBAGO'! He is the best! You could also check out Juanes! Wink
Good luck!! ^^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Learning Spanish, Any tips? - Ton Butler - 03-02-2013, 07:19 AM
[] - Mike K - 03-02-2013, 07:27 AM
[] - tidus - 03-02-2013, 07:27 AM
[] - Suzy - 03-02-2013 07:27 AM
[] - Killkissinger - 03-02-2013, 07:27 AM