This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I advertise my website e?
03-27-2013, 08:09 AM

The Top 10 Techniques to Advertise:

1. Google Adwords - try to use 2 ad campaign. The first ad will have the business process and the services that you provide. The second ad will provide attractive category that includes work at home careers.

2. Bidvertiser - (Same techniques to google adwords)

3. Facebook Ad - (Same techniques to google adwords and bidvertiser but I suggest you to use cost per impression by facebook ads)

4. Digital Forum - try to post your link here

5. Adgridwork - Free advertising

6. The Problogger Job Board: Post your Services and the careers you provide

7. Try speedyads

8. Craiglist

9. Link Exchange*

10. Yahoo Answer

You need to try all the 10 techniques for 4 months and you will get all your needs to have traffic. I try these and I get more than 30000 visitors per day.

How can you make 2 ad campaign because you have 1 services and you do not provide careers?
- Find good websites that providing work at home careers and become their partners
- Link Exchange with the website. I suggest you to have 10 partners for link exchanges

How to make Link Exchange?
- Make page that have interesting title
- Include the url, site name of each partners

Why Link Exchange?
- You can have 2 ad campaign. (1 ad = products and services and 1 ad = products and services your partners provide)

- If your partners get more than 1000 visitors, you can also get that. that means, your link will become visible to your partners sites.

What websites are the best to exchange links?

- getpaidto.com
- http://www.labistecompany.webs.com

The admin of labistecompany is my friend and if you want I will help you to have your ad visible to the website "featured links" and you need to ad the url and site name to your site.

You can have profits if you want. Try Google Adsense.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Hannah - 03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
[] - Steve - 03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
[] - JJ - 03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
[] - Scott Halverson - 03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
[] - Matt Smith - 03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
[] - Lauren R - 03-27-2013, 08:09 AM
[] - Ircel Elardo - 03-27-2013 08:09 AM