This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
nokia lumia series versus samsung S2/S3 or galaxy note?
04-16-2013, 01:36 PM

I have a Nokia Lumia 710 and my brother has a Samsung Galaxy S1.
I am in love with my nokia.
There is no question that Windows Phone OS is by far better than Android. .
The screen resolution and quality are much better on Lumias.
Nokias are built way better. They are more solid than the S2 and S3, and the touch screen is much more responsive.
Samsung phones also tend to slow down significantly over time, which Nokias do not.
Windows Phone come with the software Zune, which is similar to iTunes both in funcionality and quality. This is much more user friendly than the Android version, and it is much easier to get films from iTunes, Zune Marketplace etc.
However Nokia lumias tend to have slightly smaller screens, a downside if you are wanting to watch videos.

Overall I think a Nokia Lumia is the best bet, however if your main priority is a large screen for videos, consider the Samsung Galaxy Note. I would refrain from getting the S2 or S3 as they have no real advantage over the Nokia Lumia series. Also, Windows are selling their phones way cheaper than they should be, as they want to promote the newly emerging Operating System, so they will be better value.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Richard - 04-16-2013 01:36 PM
[] - Jack - 04-16-2013, 01:36 PM
[] - Andi - 04-16-2013, 01:36 PM
[] - Dialaphone - 04-16-2013, 01:36 PM
[] - Spieler - 04-16-2013, 01:36 PM