This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best friends have replaced me and are posting pictures of them all on facebook?
04-16-2013, 06:41 PM
Best friends have replaced me and are posting pictures of them all on facebook?
My two best friends have dropped me in the past month. The first cancelled on my birthday party last minute, the second rang me telling me it was a shitty thing of her to do and that she'd take me out instead.. i was upset and declined but she went out and bumped into the first friend out. They hung out together all night whilst i was stuck in. The second friend told me about it in a bitchy way yet there are pictures of them on facebook having a great time.

Me and the second friend were then supposed to be making plans for new years eve. She bought tickets to an event with another girl the night before and by the time she told me they'd sold out. She told me to try somewhere else. I was stuck in again. A week of us not talking later, she asks if i want to come out like nothing's wrong.. i told her "i felt like i'd been dropped by then both and would feel awkward pretending it hadn't bothered me" she replied "be like that.. it wasn't intentional".

Since then we haven't spoken and i've been replaced by this other girl she bought tickets with. The three of them all post on each others facebook walls how much they love each other and lots of pictures of them all.. i've been alone all holidays wondering what i've done wrong. I've known these girls for 8 years and they've completely dropped me. They all also take hard drugs now.

How do i get over being forgotten about? I've been depressed about this for a month and they don't care.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Best friends have replaced me and are posting pictures of them all on facebook? - Grace Hardy - 04-16-2013 06:41 PM
[] - Erin - 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM
[] - Loz - 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM
[] - J - 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM
[] - Kirsty - 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM
[] - ferochira - 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM
[] - cherie wilkerson - 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM
[] - GirlOnTheMove - 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM
[] - earthquake488 - 04-16-2013, 06:49 PM