This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Was it love at first sight for him? best answer 10 points, please answer.?
04-27-2013, 10:49 AM
Was it love at first sight for him? best answer 10 points, please answer.?
we've only met 3 times but we've been talking over facebook/phone/texting for about a
year, he says he likes me but today he came over and he swiched on his phone and he had a picture of me as his screen wall paper. Also when his drunk he says he loves me and you know what they say a drunken mind speaks a sober heart and when his around me he cant stop smiling and seems really happy but at the same time abit nervous. Today he met my parents and brother and everything went really good and I'm going to be seeing him alot more in person, when he was with me he kept touching my foot with his foot and he kept sitting really close to me, i know he likes me because his told me and i like him too but i think his feelings may be abit stronger for me than what mine are for him.... what do you's think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Was it love at first sight for him? best answer 10 points, please answer.? - Lucy - 04-27-2013 10:49 AM
[] - angela - 04-27-2013, 10:55 AM
[] - Polly - 04-27-2013, 11:07 AM