This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is his 'childhood friend' flirting with my husband?
04-29-2013, 06:01 AM

Most of the time when a guy has put a female in the friend zone he means just the friend zone.The girl who is put in the friend zone doesn't see it that way.she most likely will try and cause trouble between you.she is jealous or she wouldn't have acted sad at your wedding she would have been happy with him.My advice is to tell your husband to back away off form this woman unless you want to have problems.No I am not talking about cheating.i don't think he would do that.Unless you aren't telling us the whole story and he has cheated on you or another relationship. No what she will try to do is put doubt in his mind without him even realising it.If she said to him dump her she isn't good enough for you.he would get m,ad.so she will have to do it in her own female way .little things such as That is so cool she is doing so well in her career I completely understand she doesn't have time to cook you breakfast every morning.. .Doubt one she has pointed out the fact you don't cook him breakfast .That is petty right? Yes, but she will keep putting issues in his mind.The concerns and praises for you will just get more frequent .It sounds silly but this is the way these women are.

I would tell her you need to give her her space hon.Men aren't going to be attracted to a women who has a male friend hanging on her all the time.Don't you want her to be happy like we are ,Hon.

Otherwise trust me the fights will come.Your relationship will suffer and may end. You can't tell him she will be sabotaging you because he will not be able to see it.he will think she is paying you complements about your career.He will think you are being ridiculous.This is why this will work.he can't see it.

Men never see or understand these things. He will just think you are being petty and she will cry that she is so sad you don't like her that she wants two two to be great friends.And he will go over there and comfort her. You will be mad.

I cannot count how many times I have seen women like this break up a marriage.Unless the wife acts first. Most of the time the husbands are blind.they believe in the goodness of women not the trickery many can do.

Also ask him if he would be okay with you being this close to a male friend?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jas - 04-29-2013, 05:07 AM
[] - Jade - 04-29-2013, 05:21 AM
[] - Bill - 04-29-2013, 05:35 AM
[] - H A E - 04-29-2013, 05:48 AM
[] - Air Force Wife - 04-29-2013, 05:54 AM
[] - Swamp Gator - 04-29-2013, 05:56 AM
[] - Excessivecup749 - 04-29-2013 06:01 AM
[] - Alfonso - 04-29-2013, 06:02 AM
[] - C-Tee - 04-29-2013, 06:13 AM