This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
steps on selling home made apparel on the net?
04-30-2013, 02:16 PM

This is a really loaded question! Smile First, congratulations on your entrepreneurial spirit! Never stop that!

Yes, there are definite steps you need to take.

I will assume you have a pretty good fan base right now. I know Twilight is a huge series - my 11 year old daughter is a religious reader.

Let's FOCUS on your questions about too many orders, limited number of t-shirts, and payment...

Have you looked into http://www.etsy.com? They allow you to create your own merchandise and sell it. They take care of the payment processing, actually creating the merchandise and everything. You wouldn't need to worry about getting too many orders, actually making the tshirts, or even the delivery. (Actually, on etsy.com I think you do have to provide the merchandise - look into it.)

There are probably loads of other sites like zazzle.com out there. Just google the term "make my own t-shirt".

You are at the ripe age for learning how to be an entrepreneur! To learn more about it from conception to marketing, you can get a free ebook at the site below!

Good luck to you and your friends!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - howtosecret - 04-30-2013 02:16 PM
[] - Jordan - 04-30-2013, 02:24 PM