This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to handle being cyber-stalked and stalked outside too?
05-04-2013, 02:35 AM

If the stalking is physical or there is physical harm to your life (threats or otherwise), you should call the police. If you have proof of threats (in writing, via online) then use them to enforce a restraining order. If the threats are particularly harsh, there may be laws in your area against that and this person can be charged. However, perhaps it's not a bad idea to delete your social media profiles. I don't really see the benefit in keeping them if your life is this rough because of them. If anything, by deleting them, you are giving these people zero opportunity to harass you.

I think you need to frame your thinking differently. This boy was not "stolen" from you; he never was yours, and you cannot control people's feelings towards others. Stop being hurt by this, because you are giving others an opportunity to attack you. You also need new friends, people who won't "turn" against you.

How old are you? I assume you are young so moving away is not an option, but I think this is the time to stand your ground and not allow people to walk all over you. I have always had a no-bullshit approach when growing up, and no one messed with me. Perhaps its time to do the same. I understand you have PTSD, so maybe now is the time to avoid these harmful people entirely, and just focus on being good to yourself. Relax.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kathleen - 05-04-2013, 02:29 AM
[] - Kobieta - 05-04-2013 02:35 AM
[] - H - 05-04-2013, 02:46 AM