This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom used to be so laid back, but lately she gives me crap for doing what I want. What gives?
05-05-2013, 09:18 PM

You sound like a very intelligence individual who know what she want out of life and don't need to continue to hear that guilt trip from your mother.

The reason why she continue to make you feel that way is because she is trying to live her life through you such as, she think you're a christan that you must live your life without mistakes which is impossible for any one to do because she didn't do it her self. guilt she is feeling is of her on experience of the past and she is still holding her past mistakes and don't know how to let you lean from your on experience I know how you feel because I experience that feeling through my whole until I move away from my family and start live my life to my enjoyment stop listen to other people opinion on what is best for my life and I have been happy and enjoy the things the please me.

Therefore, you have to stop share your experience with your mother because she is not ready to see you as an adult individual and that she can't pick your friends and that you're entitle to lean from your mistakes like every one else did and all you have to do is take your error to the lord in pray without telling anybody else your personal business because all they going do is cur-side you and make you feeling guilty over nothing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - HP-FAN - 05-05-2013, 09:02 PM
[] - Al - 05-05-2013 09:18 PM