This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is The Rocks excuse gonna be for not showing up for retaliation after Punks cheap shot at Raw 1000?
05-06-2013, 07:47 AM

I'm one of the few who finds The Rock extremely overrated and overhyped. HIs match at Mania with Cena was mediocre. Cena clearly carried the match. Ok, that was expected for a returning part timer. But then, the promos leading to the matches were what pissed me off. I didn't want to see two people insulting each other frequently, because only stupid teenagers who think The Rock is "funny" like that crap. I wanted to see more wrestling. If I wanted to see two people argue with each other, I would head down to my local Walmart and sit and watch.

Punk deserves every single right to beat The Rock. Its also sad that people don't realize, CM Punk never sold out. He is doing what his boss wants him to say and do. He clearly realizes inside that no matter how long and hard he works, he will be overshadowed and buried by a bigger superstar of the past. Forget the past. Punk worked hard to get here. The Rock deserves no right to take the belt away from him.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Michael - 05-06-2013, 07:23 AM
[] - Nobody - 05-06-2013, 07:28 AM
[] - gentlemaid709 - 05-06-2013, 07:42 AM
[] - John R - 05-06-2013 07:47 AM