This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help...My situation is weird...?
05-06-2013, 11:04 AM
Please help...My situation is weird...?
So, there's this girl I like, but she's a year older than me. We didn't know each other, and the fact that she was in a higher grade made it more difficult to talk. And I was too shy to actually go ahead and talk in the halls or somewhere outside the classroom. Eventually, I used Facebook, but might have just taken a step too far. I sort of blurted out about how I felt about her. Was that a big mistake? She rejected me though, saying she didn't know me. Well, that's true. (She's wasn't and is still not my friend on Facebook.)

After the incident, I've stood up for student body president, so I guess she knows who I am now. Also, I rapped at a school talent show. I could have imagined it, but she seemed to be enjoying. Since the message though, she's been staring at me at school. One day, while I was entering the school in the morning, I saw her staring at me from her bus. When our eyes met, she immediately pulled the curtains. What's that supposed to mean? I still have a crush on her, but how do I approach the situation now?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please help...My situation is weird...? - Sadat - 05-06-2013 11:04 AM
[] - Beren - 05-06-2013, 11:20 AM
[] - Bryan - 05-06-2013, 11:26 AM
[] - Larsmarsbars - 05-06-2013, 11:34 AM
[] - Emma - 05-06-2013, 11:48 AM
[] - Elizabeth - 05-06-2013, 11:58 AM
[] - Emma - 05-06-2013, 12:04 PM