This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I REALLY want a best friend!?
05-06-2013, 11:33 AM
I REALLY want a best friend!?
im a 13 year old girl Smile i have friends, but they're either uninterested in having a best friend, they're way too different from me, or they annoy me, or they're often mean. i have this friend i was best friends with for like 5 years, but we went to different schools & she got really popular and got new best friends. there's also something about her, like she knows she's so popular so she just doesn't bother trying to make our friendship closer. she can sometimes be mean too. i just want a friend who i can share everything with, do everything together. i've been trying to get close with this girl at school, but she has 3 other best friends which i think i can never beat.i'm also very shy when i first meet people. i don't really have many friends because of this is, but i don't care about quantity, it's about quality. is there anyone out there with the same problem or my age? maybe i could add you on facebook or something? just to chat Wink
thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I REALLY want a best friend!? - Tilly - 05-06-2013 11:33 AM
[] - Sahil - 05-06-2013, 11:36 AM
[] - Dulce - 05-06-2013, 11:48 AM
[] - Wim - 05-06-2013, 11:57 AM
[] - FriendlyNinja920 - 05-06-2013, 12:01 PM
[] - Nikki - 05-06-2013, 12:07 PM