This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can my girlfriend and I get started with limited funds?
05-08-2013, 12:30 AM
How can my girlfriend and I get started with limited funds?
Okay, so here's our situation. We both currently live with my parents, and have for 8 months. We're both 18 and have been looking for jobs and ways to make money to get off of our feet and start a life. The only problem with trying to get jobs is we would really, really prefer to work together. I know that might sound like a bad idea for some couples, but we actually have a very strong relationship and have been able to work together and accomplish things easily in the past. We don't want to spend our days apart, or stress ourselves. Also, I struggle with a considerable amount of social anxiety, so I fear that I won't be able to perform alone in a workplace.

But to our luck, we'll be receiving $800 every month for the next 5 months. We do have to pay some utilities and pay for food, but we're planning on using this opportunity to either find a job we can do together, or seek out a freelance source of income.We're both ambitious, creative individuals who are open to (almost) anything. How can we use this money to get on our feet?

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can my girlfriend and I get started with limited funds? - Tom - 05-08-2013 12:30 AM
[] - Mary - 05-08-2013, 12:41 AM
[] - ClickStart - 05-08-2013, 12:53 AM