This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Going to look at a horse tomorrow (first time buyer)!?
05-08-2013, 04:07 PM

Well I got my first horse about a year ago, she's a 27 year old chestnut trakehner mare. I was getting her from a widow who didn't want her husbands horses anymore. I first found out about this horse from my trainer, (Who I might add was pretty set on teaching me to ride bareback Smile. ) she had taken a pony off this woman recently and knew I was looking for a horse. So she took me over and I walked her around and got on. She's not always the best, but that's because she's a mare and most mares have some attitude! She was already trained and had been in several show jumping and dressage competitions. This is the first horse I looked at, and my first choice. And I know most people wouldn't agree with just taking the one you see first, and I admit at times it seemed like she didn't like me at all. But I felt a connection and kno I'm happy to say she's the love of my life! So ill just tell you this, at least walk her around and jump on for a try, but then it's just a choice, go with what you feel!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - krispy luvr - 05-08-2013, 03:22 PM
[] - Blujay - 05-08-2013, 03:30 PM
[] - O.O - 05-08-2013, 03:46 PM
[] - Karen - 05-08-2013, 03:50 PM
[] - Amy Sanders - 05-08-2013 04:07 PM
[] - katherine h - 05-08-2013, 04:19 PM