This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
question for Caucasian American WOMEN?
05-09-2013, 09:01 AM

Are you by any chance the sun-skinned, petite type with rather darker hair, big eyes? I can't tell why, but as a caucasian girl i never felt attracted by them myself. The type I'm least attracted to are indians because I feel like they can't stimulate me intelectually an probably not care for me as well since india and the countries on the western side of it, are known as rather poor and not-so-educated. It's judgemental but that's what you think when you hear it everywhere.... I don't believe that every caucasian girl is like that though. My Boyfriend is a white east-asian after all, that's something not many caucasian girls dig also because they think they're to small etc.

Like you said, I believe the media is surely an influence in that matter as well. The whole world feels attracted to the western type right? that's because of the beauty-hierarchy the media created....
I'm trying to answer your question accurately but it comes down to the fact that I think- like you said- it really is because of the media that influences a girls taste in men and that I think that you could surely find caucasian girls who like you anyway, you'll just have to search more.

Good luck.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Trey - 05-09-2013, 08:47 AM
[] - Braty Naty - 05-09-2013, 08:52 AM
[] - Blundt Cake - 05-09-2013, 08:57 AM
[] - Lina - 05-09-2013 09:01 AM
[] - Flower Power - 05-09-2013, 09:14 AM