This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feel so hopeless? Help ?:/?
05-09-2013, 02:46 PM

I know it's horrible and hard and you are in a rubbish situation but you will be ok. Life is difficult and often throws you into rubbish situations but you will get through it and be all right. Your parents have done a good thing by taking you out of school and home schooling you as you are no longer in the bully's firing line. If you are feeling alone maybe look at joining a club which isn't associated with your school so you don't have to worry about seeing people who you don't want to see. If you've got an older sister talk to her she might be able to make you feel better.
Ignore your so called friends if they are calling you that as they are the ugly people not you, I know it's hard as you don't want to be on your own but you sound like a nice person so i'm sure although it will initially be hard, you will be able to make new friends.
Try and arrange things that you can look forward to so you're not feeling like you've got nothing. Talk to your parents and sister about being down as they will be able to help you and then they'll be aware of your situation and be more sympathetic to you.
Just don't forget that you are a good person, you are young and you've got your whole life ahead of you! Your teenage years are hard as it's rubbish growing up but you're going to be fine.
Listen to this video it might make you feel better about yourself- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI
Good luck, don't forget to smile and you'll get through this, don't listen to nasty people as they are only being nasty because they are jealous.

Chin up sweetie Smile x
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Feel so hopeless? Help ?:/? - Stacie - 05-09-2013, 02:06 PM
[] - Daniel - 05-09-2013, 02:07 PM
[] - OTTO - 05-09-2013, 02:21 PM
[] - Tori J - 05-09-2013, 02:29 PM
[] - Kim - 05-09-2013 02:46 PM
[] - pokemondude15 - 05-09-2013, 02:56 PM
[] - Scream - 05-09-2013, 03:10 PM