This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do You Think I Should Go to His Birthday Party? He shows interest in me sometimes, but then ignores me. 10pts?
05-10-2013, 05:52 AM

How many more times are you going to ask this question? You're becoming obsessed over a guy that lies to you, makes you feel bad, and talks to other girls behind your back when he told you he was going to sleep. Do you like the sound of being with someone who lies to you and hits on multiple girls? You are just asking for trouble with this guy. Plus all these mind games with texting. How much time have you spent in person to get to know each other, not just hugging, complimenting/sweet-talking? Honestly.

There are red flags here. He has you wrapped around his finger among other girls at the same time. Not that you're going to listen to me, and keep asking this question instead. I hope that eventually you'll see that he is totally transparent and not worth your time if he messes around like this. Why not move on and find someone who's the real thing, committed to you and makes you happy?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Miss - 05-10-2013, 05:35 AM
[] - Abby - 05-10-2013, 05:41 AM
[] - CAMERON - 05-10-2013, 05:49 AM
[] - Arielle - 05-10-2013 05:52 AM