This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it possible to pay a girl to be your girlfriend? Highly considering this?
05-11-2013, 05:21 AM

Hey you! Stop being so negative!! I am 19 and I haven't ever had a real relationship either! Does that bother me ? Well sometimes maybe a little but overall I am always happy! Be positive and love yourself ! No need for such extreme measures as you are prob fine looking :3 not all people who haven't had a relationship are ugly! Well I for sure am not! As for ads?! Really?! You want to find true love and not just any girl who would treat you bad! When the time is right the girl will come for you and in the mean time focus your energy on other things that make you happy! Trust me not all girls like bad guys I like good guys :3 I run away from bad guys! Maybe the problem is the good girls and good guys are too shy to talk or notice each other ? Hmmm who knows! But let me tell you the day you stop hating and loving yourself and being positive slowly your life will change! I give you a 100% guarantee! I promise it will! Just be positive! It changed mine and it can change yours and that is the power of positivity! Now I hope I have given you some hope and something to think about ! Be happy Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Booobang - 05-11-2013, 05:10 AM
[] - Cake! - 05-11-2013 05:21 AM
[] - JalousieCoeur12 - 05-11-2013, 05:27 AM
[] - Chloe5500 - 05-11-2013, 05:41 AM
[] - Michelle - 05-11-2013, 05:53 AM
[] - Misty Waters - 05-11-2013, 06:08 AM