This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I have the court bring my daughter back to me?
05-11-2013, 07:51 AM
How can I have the court bring my daughter back to me?
What she doing is custody interfernce and trying to do a revenge thing because I dont wanna be woth her. I told her my main focus is my daughter I try to work things out with her but she isnt a serious person. I understand if I was a guy that didnt wanna know nothing about my child but I wasn't raised like that im trying to make sure she grows up with a dad but this girl is totally irresponsible and wanna play keep away like of my daughter a toy that just cruel and unhealthy for my daughter. But ne way I had my mother served my babymother with court paper for sole custody of my daughter. She left to portland a week after that to live there even after she was told not to leave. I dont where she satying becsuse she havent been answering and it been 3months that I havent heard how my daighter doing even when i text her or write to her on facebook. I went to my first court appearance and they told me find where she is staying which i dont know because she like jumping from place to place the only info I have from her is her social n my daughter s social.My next appearance is jan 23 2013 my questions is if I dont have a proper address where she living; how can I have the court order her to comeback to new york?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How can I have the court bring my daughter back to me? - bxprfinest - 05-11-2013 07:51 AM
[] - jthebass - 05-11-2013, 08:02 AM
[] - Tay - 05-11-2013, 08:18 AM
[] - jim - 05-11-2013, 08:27 AM
[] - Artemis Agrotera - 05-11-2013, 08:36 AM