This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Isn't it time to consider legal action against failing public schools?
05-12-2013, 03:26 AM

Wow that is quite a rant.
First off, this school did have security measures in place. All doors were locked and you have to be buzzed in, just like all the schools in my district. However this guy shot a window and got in that way. When the Principal ran to see what was going on she was shot dead.

As for God in the schools, which God should they learn about? The Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Wiccan ones? It is NOT up to a public school to teach about God. However, they DO teach right from wrong, I have volunteered in the schools for years and I can tell you that they teach kids to respect each other and to never harm anyone. It is a parents job to teach morals and values, not the schools.

As for the skyrocketing pregnancy rates, wrong those have been on the decline for years now.

My question is this. Where are the parents? Do you know how many times a teacher has said to me that they have tried to get a parent to come in to talk about their child who is failing, or who is getting in trouble all the time, and the parents just do not care.

The other problem is the issue of bullying, which the schools are taking very seriously, but some parents do not.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Pluto C. Rat - 05-12-2013, 03:02 AM
[] - Elmer - 05-12-2013, 03:08 AM
[] - Spock (rhp) - 05-12-2013, 03:09 AM
[] - kate112280 - 05-12-2013 03:26 AM
[] - Egg - 05-12-2013, 03:42 AM