This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get over her?(Do I need to get over her?)?
05-12-2013, 05:16 PM
How do I get over her?(Do I need to get over her?)?
I am a Junior in high school and there is this girl that I have liked since seventh grade. There has always been this thing between us were we glance over at each other and make contact and it usually happens whenever I see her. I had this idea of her in my head for the longest time and thought we were soul mates and that she was the one. I even was trying to make my self believe that I new her in a past life to explain why I liked her so much and I have thought I have always had this special attraction to her because there have been other girls that I have talked to and like but I have never actually talked to this girl ant that is why I think I like her so much and got so nervous around her. I finally got the courage to say hi one time and that night I think she was expecting me to talk to her but I didn't because I was to nervous. She left and I thought it was because she was sad that I didn't. So that night I messaged her on facebook and asked her if we could talk sometime. She agreed and even offered to come pick me up because I wanted to talk in person because I have never done that with her. So we planned and all 4 times it didn't work out and it was because of me. I didn't really want to and I don't know why. Maybe I'm scared I don't know. So after it didn't work out the first time I waited three weeks and texted her and she brought it up and asked If I wanted to meet with her and I said yes. It didn't happen though because I didn't make the plans because I didn't want to bring it up becasue I was to scared. So two months later from the first time I messaged her here I am . I have asked the same question on yahoo about 30 times to try and help me decide weather or not I should ask her. I honestly don't know. I do. She has a great personality and I think we could have a lot of fun together but it is akward because we have had little to none face to face contact and I just want to get that out of the way so we can be friends. So I didn't text her for about two weeks and I was walking into to school and she just came up and said hi, but I text her and she replies quickly and responds and then takes and hour to respond. The next day I texted her "Hey are you busy?" and theres no response. Excuse me with my language but I have ****** up with this girl s many times and she has given me so many chances That I honestly think It's over; and I'm mad at myself and sad and angry. I get so mad because I have 5 CHANCES AND ****** UP with all of them. I don't know what to do about this girl . She's just a girl and I feel like if I don't settle things I'll never forget her and I don't want her to be on my mind all the time because I barely even know her. What do you think about this? What should I do? I was thinking about calling her but I think she's tired of me. But I'm still confused as to why she said Hi. Maybe she felt bad because I was walking by myself

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get over her?(Do I need to get over her?)? - John - 05-12-2013 05:16 PM
[] - Angelica - 05-12-2013, 05:29 PM
[] - Kiefer - 05-12-2013, 05:45 PM
[] - DD - 05-12-2013, 05:54 PM