This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Guys! Please help me with crush advice?!?
05-27-2013, 09:48 AM

Ok here it goes first of all it does sound like he may like you. good signs of this is eye contact and he tries to appear where you are at. Now here might be the difficult thing he may not know you like him so you may have to approach him maybe invite him to like a party or something to get him to have a decent conversation with you or possibly approach him after a baseball game and just say for example "I saw your nice catch out there it was pretty sweet. " now once you are having a nice conversation you have to let him know that you like him. Girls usually bat their eyes or touch like a guys arm or something whenever they like a guy just give him small hints that you like him nothing drastic. And maybe the next time you see him build up to what are you doing this weekend or something like that. Just slowly build a friendship with this guy without ever calling him a friend. If you really do like him he has to know that you want to be more than just friends so don't ever call him buddy or bestie anything like that and slowly make your subtle cues that you like him more obvious and by this point if he likes you too he will ask you out. I know this probably won't be a quick process but it will work if you do if you stick with it and if he does like you back. Best of luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Obi Wan Knievel - 05-27-2013, 09:39 AM
[] - Love<3 - 05-27-2013, 09:39 AM
[] - Anthony - 05-27-2013, 09:40 AM
[] - chrisjbadboy4life - 05-27-2013 09:48 AM
[] - Manuel - 05-27-2013, 09:50 AM
[] - Elva - 05-27-2013, 09:58 AM
[] - dave - 05-27-2013, 10:07 AM