This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am too much facebook addicted. And thinks facebook friends are true friend but they cheat. What to do?
07-27-2013, 12:12 AM

array yaar! when you know your fb friends are cheating you, then whats the reason for using fb. you are sharing guy, you can share something personally. i don't have that stupid account. i think its time waste. meeting someone personally is far more satisfactory than on screen. if you meet someone personally you talk face to face, you create a new chemistry between yourself, you know about that person better, the person know about you better, cuz you can see in his/her eyes the feelings(love/lie etc). it also increases your social skills, and fb is inverse, you loose the confident in talking face to face.
im just 17 so i dont know about she-friends(sorry, but i answered your first question).
hope you will get rid of your problem soon. be confident,controlled. best of luck.
(you know i feel good to advice people not to use fb, cuz i hate it)sorry for poor grammar. if any,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Uzair - 07-26-2013, 11:57 PM
[] - Arunit - 07-27-2013, 12:05 AM
[] - Zorro - 07-27-2013 12:12 AM