This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why some people put chain-letters on Social Networking sites?
08-09-2013, 11:35 PM

A lot of times it's because the person who is posting them is a young kid. Around the ages of 13-18. Although, other times I see people well past their teen years following the chain-letters. Personally, I just ignore them and don't think much of em' besides the fact they are annoying as heck. Also, many huge pages with admins or just normal pages with people with 1,000+ subscribers (mostly the people that have "good looks" or are considered cool) post chain-letters. Many even do stupid things like post pictures of them fucking their dog or eating a tampon for popularity on Facebook. These chain-letters are just another way to get likes and get noticed. Typically it's people like that as well that post these chain-letters. So, basically if you post chain letters it proves that you're an idiot. They shouldn't scare anyone, and the fact people think they are real in any way makes me rage.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - sydney - 08-09-2013, 11:16 PM
[] - Maria - 08-09-2013, 11:32 PM
[] - izzy - 08-09-2013 11:35 PM
[] - Miss Capri - 08-09-2013, 11:50 PM
[] - abraXus - 08-09-2013, 11:59 PM