This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I add him again on facbook?
08-29-2013, 11:18 PM
Should I add him again on facbook?
He unfriended me. Long story short (well it might be long though but please read). I met him on gaiaonline. I read his 'about me'. I had 3 out of the 4 nationalities he had which was cool to me so I added him. Then later, for this game, I was meant to send this message anonymously but I forgot to. I was freakin' worried. But he was cool with it. We ended up chatting. Later, I checked his profile. He had his name to find him on facebook. I asked him if he don't mind if I add him on fb. He was like, "Haha. Ya. (something like that)." But I didn't add him right away. I waited like 3 weeks. I never added someone I didn't know before (okay, maybe twice, but it was an accident). I had to do allot of thinking about this. And I wasn't rushing this. I later made up my mind to add him. I messaged him on facebook saying, "Hey this is __________ from gaia," so he knows who I am. Some of you may not know but there's an 'Other' index on facebook where those who aren't your friends/didn't add you messages go to. So ya, I don't know if he read the message. 'Cause messages that go to the 'Other' index don't notify you. I added him. He accepted it. We never said anything after that. 2 months went by. But yesterday, I found out he unfriended me. I felt a little awkward about it. It was a stupid mistake to add him; I don't know. Most likely I won't add him back. So, what do you think? What are your thoughts about this.
He's 19 I think. He's close to my age.
Ya. I saw his fb. He just a guy going to collage.
I was kind of unsure about adding him on fb in the first place even though he seem like a very nice guy.
He was like, "If you want to find me on facebook, here's my name_________________." He even put his full name.
I'm not sensitive. I just feel bad and kind of awkward. Mix feelings?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I add him again on facbook? - Hawaii Girl - 08-29-2013 11:18 PM
[] - Smarty Pants - 08-29-2013, 11:26 PM
[] - Idk Man - 08-29-2013, 11:29 PM
[] - Martin - 08-29-2013, 11:33 PM