This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I Never Liked This Page On Facebook and Every time I Unlike It, It Shows Up Again?
09-03-2013, 12:36 PM
I Never Liked This Page On Facebook and Every time I Unlike It, It Shows Up Again?
So their is this darn page on Facebook called 'Cheer Portal' I don't even know what that is. So, I just went to the page and un-liked it. (That was around a week ago). But every day the darned page shows up in my News Feed. And I go to the page and it says I liked it, and then I unlike it. I know I unliked it because it gave me the option of liking the page. Just to make sure I wasn't messing up unliking pages I went to other pages I liked and unliked those and sure enough I didn't get those in my News Feed. I didn't report the page but I gave it feed back or whatever. But I highly doubt Facebook will get back to me any time soon.
HELP ME!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I Never Liked This Page On Facebook and Every time I Unlike It, It Shows Up Again? - Kitty :3 - 09-03-2013 12:36 PM
[] - Frenkli - 09-03-2013, 12:39 PM