This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why was I banned from Facebook for saying "I love you"?
11-13-2013, 12:02 AM

So the important information that we're not getting is the rest of the context. Here are some things that matter:

To whom did you type the words "I love you"?

Why did you type that statement?

What led up to you typing that statement?

I assure you, for whatever the folks who run Facebook banned you, it was motivated strictly by their need to stop a bad situation from becoming worse.

You should not be dismayed. They probably took some sort of action against the other person in this debacle too. You should not be livid either. It's not really any big deal to be banned from Facebook for a day. It even gives you the opportunity to do something else with your time.

Finally, if you want to know why Facebook banned you, try asking for specific reasons without going into a tirade. You get better results when you're cordial than when you're confrontational or emotional.

Oh, one more thing. If you happen to be gay, that does NOT mean that you deserve to die. Don't fret. Be of good cheer.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Who called you a ******???

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

It's best, when someone is being belligerent to stop interacting with that person. Unless you're at work and getting paid to deal with other people's malarkey, there is no need to deal with someone's malignant behavior --- or, as you put it, to try to kill that person with kindness.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kate - 11-12-2013, 11:56 PM
[] - deanyourfriendinky - 11-13-2013 12:02 AM