This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I send someone a friendship request on facebook, what can he get to know about me?
11-19-2013, 06:22 AM
If I send someone a friendship request on facebook, what can he get to know about me?
If I send someone a facebook friendship request and he accepts it, what can he get to know about me? Could he find my exact location etc? (and if i had a fake account, would they be able to trace my real name, location etc).
Even if I have privacysettings on the highest level. and the person having a fake name/location displayed on his account.
I want to know if there's a way to trace the real name/location of a fake account on facebook.
Even if I have privacysettings on the highest level. and the person having a fake name/location displayed on his account.
I want to know if there's a way to trace the real name/location of a fake account on facebook.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
If I send someone a friendship request on facebook, what can he get to know about me? - Grace - 11-19-2013 06:22 AM
[] - Sonny - 11-19-2013, 06:35 AM
[] - V8VANTAGE - 11-19-2013, 06:51 AM
[] - Zack - 11-19-2013, 07:07 AM
[] - Daniel - 11-19-2013, 07:18 AM