This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to hide profile pics on facebook?
11-25-2013, 10:59 AM
How to hide profile pics on facebook?
I know that you can't hide your profile picture on fb and that's public for all to see so you can be searched. That's not what I'm asking. What I want to know is how to rid of (or hide) all the older profile pics I have on my page?? I noticed that while most of my pics are kept private, my profile pics aren't. Anyone from public can see all the profile pics I posted from the past....and I don't want them to be able to see that. I don't mind if my friends see it and wanna still keep up the pics, so I don't wanna remove them all,So is there a way I can just hide them from the public??

I am able to do this with all of my other pics, except my profile pic.

Also, I don't get how come some people are able to show nothing on their page while mine has a lot of stuff shown to public. I want to keep the stuff....but not as something anyone looking me up can see without me adding them as a friend. Please can someone help me out with this???? Any tips and detailed info is very much appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How to hide profile pics on facebook? - Mina - 11-25-2013 10:59 AM
[] - Sherlin - 11-25-2013, 11:05 AM
[] - Money - 11-25-2013, 11:15 AM
[] - Daniel - 11-25-2013, 11:26 AM