This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I delete my Facebook account?
12-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Should I delete my Facebook account?
So I have a Facebook account for about 1 year but my mom won't let me because she doesn't want me talking to boys ! And then I think my parents are getting supecious ! They keep telling me that if I have a Facebook account ! I added my cousin because I though she was close to me and won't tell but I think she told her mom then her mom told my mom and now my mom is asking me questions ! Today I ask her if I could (cuz maybe if she says yes I don't have to be afraid and hide anymore ) anyways when I asked my mom she said only if you don't add boys than I said ok cuz then I will just make another account where I will add boys so two accounts but then she made me swear in her so I didn't do it . Now she is really supecious and she will probably never let me Sad.so should I delete FB . If I do all my friends will keep asking questions why I deleted my account + I will lose my elementry friends that I still talk too please help me ;( should I delete it ? And what will I say to my friends ? I am gonna be so embarrassed Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I delete my Facebook account? - Emma - 12-07-2013 01:18 PM
[] - Kotas - 12-07-2013, 01:33 PM