This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are Justin Bieber and Jasmine Villegas dating?
10-13-2012, 10:08 PM

With the twitter thing are you referring to him constantly feeling isolated and having his words twisted? I'm pretty sure he was talking about a recent interview which he did and the publishers completely twisted his words to make it sound like he was dissing his fans and he really didn't care about him.
They asked him a question which was something along the lines of "how do you deal with all your fans being in love with you" or something and he said "To be in love, you need to personally get to know someone. You can't not know a person and be in love with them because you don't know them and you don't know what they're really like. I love my fans and they love me but to be in love, you need to know each other" and they twisted it to seem like he was angry and was all like "my fans don't know me! i don't love them!" when really it was completely taken the wrong way.
And the Jasmine issue, who knows. He's mentioned numerous times that he is single and is ready to "mingle" but celebrities are always hiding relationships because the media ultimately end up ruining them.
Personally i don't think they are but who knows.

Hope that answered your question. x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - ♥ - 10-13-2012 10:08 PM
[] - TB13 - 10-13-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - mateo's sis - 10-13-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - curvedcalendar447 - 10-13-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - widestew939 - 10-13-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - Marichen Momberg - 10-13-2012, 10:08 PM
[] - nameless <3 - 10-13-2012, 10:08 PM