This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hello frnds.. i just got 1500 rs ad coupen from facebook. i want to spend these coupen to promote my fb page..?
12-15-2013, 08:53 AM
hello frnds.. i just got 1500 rs ad coupen from facebook. i want to spend these coupen to promote my fb page..?
i went to crate an ad on fb page..and there i did setup my ad and then i click review ad..and then i cliked on place order..there i saw credit card option and under it there was a option "i have acoupen to redeem" i selected it and click next..there they asked me to fill my credit card information. i have coupen so why i need to fill credit card info. i dont have credit card.
is there any way to spend these ad coupen to promote my page without giving credit card info...?
right answer will get 10 points for sure...
@daniel i think the coupen is legit coz i got it from facebook..i got the mail from facebook on my email id..they gave me the coupen..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
hello frnds.. i just got 1500 rs ad coupen from facebook. i want to spend these coupen to promote my fb page..? - Rohit - 12-15-2013 08:53 AM
[] - Daniel - 12-15-2013, 09:02 AM
[] - Karan - 12-15-2013, 09:16 AM