This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If I Wonder About My Ex If Shes thinking about me what does that mean?
10-14-2012, 12:55 AM
If I Wonder About My Ex If Shes thinking about me what does that mean?
like at times i wonder but then im doing my own thing, & when i hear this song by CB Called Fools with you makes me think about the future & i cant wait to love again

PLEASE READ

like im 21 going on 22 next week im soo nervous..bout getting old & i might be single forever but dont get me wrong i've been lookin & i've always been the guy to play it safe when it came to relation i've always had that one person never was the type to bring a girl over to my moms house if the one i was dating wasnt around but that was my old bad habit when i was 15-19 because me & this girl were in a off & on relationship...she dated other people & still was always thinking about her & i never really actually got serious with any one since i was 19..not because of her well for a year & 5 months it was...& im out just having fun but at the sametime i want that Feeling back..but then again im not much of a dating guy but then like i said i miss that Feeling

& most of the time i dont even think about her, only time i kind've really do is When Chris Brown Song Called She Aint You Comes on but other then that im doing my grown Man...like we talk every now & then...& its like part of me is glad were still friends but i dont care who's she dates really like..& what Really gets me thinkin about that one is out there is when i go & listen to Chris Brown I Fools with you

& Just saying its just like on Twitter Rhianna Followed Chris Brown on Twitter & brown did the same back to her....& they both prolly moved on..& its like when i text my ex my cousin will be like aww you & Britney thinking about gettin backtogether & im thinkin like Nooo we just catchin up on Old times but at times i still think she likes me but not as much when i was 19 thoe...cause im a party kid now compared to when i was 18 & 19 i like messin around nowadays...& the other day she told me she had to ask me something but when i called her she never really talked about it but if she asked me to date her again 2yr later i'll be like wow uuhhhm imma have to say know cause i dont want to try & recreate what we Had

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
If I Wonder About My Ex If Shes thinking about me what does that mean? - KidkID Moe - 10-14-2012 12:55 AM
[] - Blue Rose - 10-14-2012, 01:03 AM