This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Positive things about Facebook?
12-25-2013, 05:25 AM

It’s efficient. Rather than trying to contact a lot of people individually, you can reach them all with one post.3) You can share photos, videos, links, updates, messages–all in one place, so you don’t have to log into and out of half a dozen different platforms.4) It’s free. Always a good thing.5) There are already-established communities there, so you’re not reinventing the wheel.6) And the #1 reason for me: many people don’t check their email every 3 minutes like, um, some people I won’t mention. They may not even download their email to their computer and may only check it online once or twice a day. If you really need to reach them right away, you may be out of luck unless you’re friends on Facebook or following each other on Twitter. I’ve found that sending a message via FB is the fastest way–and in some cases, the only way–to reach lots of  people it might otherwise take me days to contact.- See more at: http://www.createmixedmedia.com/blogs/th...8yicW.dpuf
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Positive things about Facebook? - Bella - 12-25-2013, 05:03 AM
[] - andrew - 12-25-2013, 05:12 AM
[] - Azhar - 12-25-2013 05:25 AM
[] - Patrick Harrison - 12-25-2013, 05:39 AM
[] - Shubham Waykar - 12-25-2013, 05:53 AM