This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
with facebook!i've been through my previous colleges, employers, is this where i should be adding people?
12-30-2013, 12:53 PM

Hang on a minute...I take it you're new to fb (so am I - ish). You also sound like you don't actually know anybody in real life - I assume this isn't true.

Don't just go around randomly sending friend requests to people you were acquainted with in the past - there's no point and your account will just get clogged up with stuff from people you hardly know (and eventually people you've never heard of - I've got a couple of people on mine who I have absolutely NO idea how they got there). So unless you have nothing better to do all day than check facebook (and there are people that don't do anything else), just start off slowly.

Start by making friend requests to people you know in real life. Then you will get to see eventually who their mutual friends are - you can then start adding them aswell. Then, after a bit you'll start getting friend requests from other people.

I like to see face book as a tool for doing 2 things - the first, to have a laugh with pics and links with people you know well (even people you see daily at work etc.), and secondly, a tool to look up old friends that you've lost contact with, and find out what they're up to.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Mehran - 12-30-2013, 12:46 PM
[] - Daniel - 12-30-2013, 12:48 PM
[] - Jamey - 12-30-2013 12:53 PM
[] - RILEY82 - 12-30-2013, 01:02 PM