This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Referring to a married man as love/luv?
10-14-2012, 06:17 AM

There is something seriously wrong here. Its not normal for females to call a married men as luv, or darling or babe. They would do that only because your husband doesn't value u (edited) enough to keep his stand and distance from other women. and entertains them. and is overly chivalrous and gentle around them while harsh with you and your feelings. he wants to feel like an alpha male and enjoy the attention those women give him

And please dont fall for the excuses hes giving. I know how you are feeling.
Hes trying to get excitement elsewhere. and its eat you from within . on top of that he is accusing you of infidelty when hes the one who is straying away and enjoying himself whie controlling you and inhibiting your basic freedom with your female friends.

I dont know if hes cheating on you 100% , but am sure he is flirting around and likes being in the spotlight around women. and has tons of excuses for wanting attention from females. He is definitely taking you and your feelings for granted.

its time to have a nice , long and assertive converstaion with your husband and communicate things through. Well , although i am sure its bound to go on deaf ears (coz he wont feel hes doing anything wrong and wll turn the tables on you) , it is still worth a try.

Good luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - jollybeast953 - 10-14-2012, 06:17 AM
[] - AS - 10-14-2012, 06:17 AM
[] - JustChill - 10-14-2012, 06:17 AM
[] - risingphoenix - 10-14-2012 06:17 AM
[] - gigantictent257 - 10-14-2012, 06:17 AM