This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does my boyfriend love me? Asking a more mature audience :)?
10-14-2012, 07:55 AM

I'd say the whole twitter thing should go if the two of you aren't seeing eye to eye with it. And it seems as though you're accusing him of cheating or something. Hey if he's not touching flirting or any doing anything sexual with those women then you shouldn't get mad. Why get mad when there obviously aren't any women there?? He made a suggestion. Also he's irritated by you or something by what you're telling us. He's a bit frustrated because you maybe aren't doing something right or whatever. So If i were and if you want to keep him and everything then you need to communicate with him and ask him what is it if you don't already know. Because it seems as though you're gonna lose him. He shouldn't be disrepcting you either. My boyfriend likes to curse a lot and I communicate to him a serious manner that I don't like that. So tell him and tell him you're serious. You're a little confusing in you're question though. Communicate to him because I believe he's serious about leaving you okay. Good Luck Also men don't like for you to accuse them of cheating all the time even though we know there's a lot of competition out there and we don't want another woman to catch their eye. That can make a guy leave and if you're very insecure or even just a little bit a guy wants a women who can keep herself up and who has a lot of confidence and who are smart and who don't lack common sense Good Luck hope I helped
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jennifer - 10-14-2012, 07:55 AM
[] - Rick - 10-14-2012, 07:55 AM
[] - Alana Atkins - 10-14-2012, 07:55 AM
[] - Violette - 10-14-2012, 07:55 AM
[] - docgabriel - 10-14-2012, 07:55 AM
[] - Key - 10-14-2012 07:55 AM